Clemson Class of 2024

Waiting in NC. I sent in my app for Biology on 11/4/19, got the confirmation email 12/19/19, but have yet to receive a decision. I did the little “admissions sneak” in the onboarding portal by putting in my CUID and it moves me onto the next stage (Activation Code), but when it comes to the FutureTigerDay “portal”, it doesn’t work. I’m very conflicted. Does anyone else share this dilemma?

@wassupbrina Future tiger days haven’t been schedule yet. Maybe that is why it isn’t working?

I don’t know if that “hack” works. Many have posted that they are able to get to the “activation code” page. Then when they have to enter the code (random 6 digits have been used) they get a message saying nothing on record.

My Ds application has been complete since 10/20 and we have heard nothing.

Odds are that you will not hear until mid-February. Very few acceptances come out before then. I have three kids who were accepted to Clemson and one heard in December and 2 heard in February. The one in December had great scores, gpa, rank and applied to Psychology – a slightly less popular major. The other two had very good stats too, but not enough for early notification. Unless you are a super stellar candidate, don’t expect anything until the bulk of admissions letters are mailed somewhere around February 10. And even a super stellar kid may not hear until the big mailing goes out. Take a breath – February will be here before we know it! Good luck.

Does Clemson release them slowly or mail them out all together in February? and when should we expect the hack to start working?

One big mailing. Monitor Clemson social media – they will show the Tiger mascot taking a bin of envelopes to to post office (or something similar) and you will then know they are on the way. The hack seems to work (according to last year’s postings) a few days before you receive the big Tigertown Bound envelope. Good luck!

@pegagain I’m assuming it only “works” if the student is accepted and the 2nd step changes from “no activation token found on record” to something else. - if not accepted I would guess this step never changes.

For those still waiting---- my daughter received her Tiger Bound envelope today.
In state - applied 12/1
Aplication Complete email on 12/18

@3kiddosHHI congrats! That’s some fast turnaround! Would you mind sharing her stats and major?

@mweb136 Sure!

33 ACT
3.8 Unweighted GPA
4.8 Weighted
25/367 class rank
2 AP classes (our HS only offers 2)
8 IB (6 HL and 2 SL)
The rest of her classes were honors except for HS requirements w/ no Honors option
She is also a Palmetto Fellows in SC
Her EC’s are decent
Major - she is thinking pre-law so went with Anthropology

Good luck to those still waiting. I honestly didn’t think she would hear until February as she didn’t get her application in early enough to hear during the first wave of acceptances. I guess Clemson does some rolling acceptances?!?

Amazing! and what major did she choose? Congrats again @3kiddosHHI

Can someone clarify how to do the hack for me -
Student enters their CUID on the Username Setup, Step 1 page and then hits Continue.
The next page asks for their Activation Code from their acceptance letter. Enter a random number - then it will either say no activation record found (indicating they haven’t been accepted) OR it will say incorrect activation code (indicating they have been accepted)? Is that right?

@pepper5420 that is totally correct!

My son received his acceptance today. Still waiting to hear from Calhoun Honors. He did not get the National Scholars email tonight though. Good luck everyone!

Applied Dec 1
OOS
SAT 1510
GPA 100.12 weighted
APs: 4 (Three 4’s and a 5) so far with 4 more APs this year.
Heavy ECs: Track and Cross Country all-county, Lead in School Musical, volunteer work, NHS President, multiple clubs, jazz band, a capella, songwriting

Someone in CT just got accepted, anyone else?

Anyone from MA heard back yet?

Is an email sent out that mentions a status update or do you need to keep logging in and checking?

Got accepted to nursing

Were you OOS and can you share stats if you dont mind me asking?

Any CT acceptances?? App complete 11/4, i’ve heard nothing

We are in CT and still waiting