Clemson Class of 2024

It was the recording that you hear when you call when the phone first picks up. Tells the hours etc. the message said letters for freshman applicants should be in the mail by the first week in February if you applied prior to Jan 15. Then it says To be patient for the mail to reach you etc.

this makes no sense how they would have applications submitted Jan 15 already doneā€¦ They said in order to get a decision by Feb 15 you had to submit by December 1st? And then I also heard december 31? But i dont think Jan 15. I am confused haha

Looked it up on their website and got answers from the FAQā€™s

"What are the application deadlines?

To ensure notification in mid-February for Summer/Fall admission, you must apply by December 1 and submit test scores, transcripts and supporting documents by mid-January. To receive priority consideration for an academic recruiting scholarship, you must submit test scores, transcripts and supporting documents by December 31."

How are there so many getting acceptance letters already if they start mailing in February?

@ajinfante Some candidates get acceptances very quickly based on the strength of the candidate (very strong candidates). I think most of these are people that qualified for merit scholarships. This is typically to try and lure those candidates to choose Clemson, I think. The rest of the acceptances and rejections come in February. Thatā€™s my understanding, anyway.

My daughter applied for nursing and has not heard yet. She has 2 friends from same school who were accepted on 1/17. One for nursing. Iā€™m concerned and wondering if anyone has any insight as to why they send out some so close to large Feb mailing? . Worried they filled up nursing slots already.
Daughters STATs
SAT- 1320
Weighted GPA- 4.1
Unweighted- 3.7
Honors and AP -
Clemson is her 1st choice- Trying to keep her hopes but bracing her for the thin envelope!

@coolj1018 Although a small percentage of students are notified starting in November (with addional small waves in December and January) the vast majority of applicants are notified in mid February. Good luck!

What do you think my chances are?
-OOS (MA)
-3.7 Unweighted (High positive grade trend)
-4.38 Weighted
-1360 SAT
-14 Honors and 5 AP classes
-School doesnā€™t rank
-Applying to the Business School

@Student615 I think they are really goodā€¦

Do people start getting decision letters on Feb 15th, or could it be a few days before?

@Student13588 admissions will post on social media when packets are taken to the post office. Last year it was Feb 7th, so students started receiving envelopes within 2 days. Good luck everyone!

Iā€™m gonna assume not good news if no change with the ā€œhackā€ soonā€¦not sure how reliable that isā€¦still makes me nervous.

@Lacole03 Are you referring to the ā€œhackā€ where you put in the CUID thing and see if it brings you to the activation code?

I just received a text from a birdieā€¦admissions letters are going to be mailed late this weekā€¦maybe Fridayā€¦they fixed the hack. The regular admissions, summer bound and bridge all going out same time. Good luck everyone!

@TechDudeMom Are you sure that this is true? Are you able to say who told you?? Very nervous and hoping to hear sooner as opposed to later

@doglover31 I can confirm that as well. I spoke with someone in admissions. Good Luck to all!

fixed the hack meaning it is no longer a hack?1?

@TechDudeMom did your birdie say anything about honors college letters? ?

So in NJ I will hear back next week?

Does the hack no longer work because they fixed it?