Clemson Class of 2024

Did the hack ever work

@newjerseysenior we are in NJ too and were told we will hear the first week in Feb.

That makes me nervous!!! Good luck everyone

So they’re sending out Friday we will probably hear around Tuesday I’m assuming…

@newjerseysenior hopefully! Good Luck

@TechDudeMom
When you say they “fixed” the hack, are you saying there is no such thing anymore?

^

If they are sending them out on Friday then we all should be hearing something next week then???

Sorry… to clarify… the hack will no longer work. People on this site posted and said it did work earlier this fall. There have been some whispers that the mail could go out tomorrow. I don’t mean to give y’all anxiety!

@MelSpears…no specifcs on honors, sorry

Are the actually sending them tomorrow?

I greatly appreciate everyone who has come here to share the added information!

They will post the day they send them? Do they send all in one day or by major or last name… lmk

Maybe their goal is that we know on 2/1, which would make sense if mailing is tomorrow. I’m going with that!! :slight_smile:

They are sent all at once, according to my knowledge. Watch social media, because past students have said they post the Tiger at the post office the day they are sent. I don’t have first-hand knowledge that this will happen tomorrow, but I have heard it’s likely, but by Friday for sure. We are already not really sleeping well! So glad this will soon be over!

Clemson and Florida State are going to drive me crazy

@MelSpears I’m going to guess that the Calhoun stuff doesn’t get posted until at least a week after the admissions drop. Since Calhoun is online, I’m sure they want people to get their acceptances to Clemson before they hear they’ve made it into Calhoun. So, they’ll space that out a bit. Granted, that’s using logic, which hurts my head and rarely holds true in the world these days. :slight_smile:

Not sure who said this week is when they will be sent out but last year was Feb 7 which was the first Thursday of Feb. I have a feeling they will be sent late next week.

Does anyone know if students that were already accepted & were told they are getting a merit award get that next week?

So do people think decision letters will come this Friday or early next week?