Clemson Class of 2024

I doubt the hack will change by state

@ncdadoffour 1370 SAT, 4.3w/3.9uw gpa, business

@momofboys99 It may change for each state, as they prepare each state for mailing.

They could have just shut off the activation. Everyone is freaking out over something that could be completely false. It does not make sense, there are only a couple days left of waiting. Good luck everyone

And I doubt the hack will change by state

Is the hack working for anyone in South Carolina?

Not working for me in SC

SC as well, and itā€™s not working-application was complete in September.

I could be wrong but didnā€™t someone say they fixed ā€œthe hackā€? Why is it being assumed that it works again?

It worked for me today in NJ.

Us either. FSU looking better and better. Used to live in NJ but Florida much less expensive in many area especially colleges. FSU is a large school but has a small feel. Son will hear about acceptance on Thursday.

No change here. Expecting bad news. It seems like it was pretty reliable last year. And if some peopleā€™s changed today and some didnā€™t seems to indicate that those people accepted were activated in the Iroar system and those that were denied were not. No surprise here as we were a reach but it wouldā€™ve been nice. But yes, nothing is final until you receive your letter in the mail. Good luck to everyone waiting. Will know soon enough.

No change here in SC. Iā€™m hoping thatā€™s not bad news for my son. His ACT and grades were on the higher end of Clemson stats for admission. Felt sure he would make the cut. ?

@2020HouseDivided ā€¦ Do not worry. Especially since you are in state, I have not seen anyone else from SC with a change. I am from MA and experiencing the same thing. 2 people also posted a couple pages back saying they spoke with admissions counselors who said the hack was now ā€œfixedā€. Just wait until the mail comes and donā€™t stress until then.

Hack updated for me in GA. Hopefully itā€™s good news!

Hack updated here in Texas! Finally! Now excitedly watching social media and checking the mail!

Last year the hack updated over the course of 3 days so maybe more to come. Good luck!

Hack worked in CO

Does the hack update continuously throughout the day/night? Or just update once?
An earlier poster said it continues for three days-can anyone confirm that?

We are in NJ and hack doesnā€™t work. 33 ACT and 4.4 weighted/ 3.8 UW