Clemson Class of 2024

Is the hack working for anyone that applied to Education or PRTM?

Daughter has really bad anxiety so the waiting and seeing people getting in and getting hack changes and hers not changing is just making it worse, has there been any proof of the hack not being reliable

PRTM here, but neither are working. Are you PRTM?

No @odina1121 . Hack has proven consistent throughout the years. It hasn’t updated for some though. Even with Clemson as a safety my friends and I are still waiting for the page to update. Clearly they all weren’t updated at once. Tell your daughter I’m sure it’ll be fine.

@odina1121, my D applied for nursing, biological sciences second choice and neither hack is working. I’ve seen one comment the hack changed for a biological sciences major. I haven’t seen any comments about the hack working for nursing this week. Good luck!

How are they inputting the hacks, are they still updating them?

Both hacks changed for D and tiger days has her major listed. We are OOS NY Engineering!! Good Luck to everyone!

Yes, we live in SC and this morning my daughter’s had changed. The Future Tiger Day link has her name, her 1st major choice as Nursing, and is congratulating her, but the date is Spring 2019.

How would anyone here know how far along they are inputting acceptances into their systems? Everyone is guessing.

From last year people have said that it seemed to be about a 3 day process. So guess would be they have more to update today and possibly some tomorrow.

We are in SC. My daughter’s major choice is Nursing and both hacks had changed by 6am today. She applied on Aug. 1

That’s great news, @taamom!

My daughter’s future tiger day hack just changed. Second choice major, biological sciences, but it looks like she is in!! We are in state.

In state undeclared
not working so far.

@gobux Sorry for the delayed response. I am OOS Virginia, Engineering.

Thinking undeclared will be last to come out/update

My daughter’s just updated about 30 minutes ago. Both hacks at same time became active (the enter code and says doesn’t match one on record and the Tiger Day letter comes up with major)

OOS Virginia 4.5 WGPA 1320 SAT
Major: Business (1st choice)

Congratulations!!!?

Future Tiger days link brings up a blank page for me. Hopefully they are updating with more acceptances.

Try a different browser or computer if get blank page.

Hack just started working out here this morning in California. Daughter 3.9 GPA, 30 ACT, Criminal Justice major.