Clemson Class of 2024

Really?

Really.
Eventually she register for Tiger Day but that was long after her letter came.

Prior to letter, she tried the hack up until mailing. Nothing

She did not apply to a particular major. Undecided/undeclared was listed 1st. Pre-law 2nd. That’s what we discussed anyway when she applied. I’ll ask what’s listed on her Tiger Days welcome page though. The screen shot she sent doesn’t capture the full page.

@taamom do you mind sharing your daughter’s stats?

From reading posts here, is it fair to assume that if you are OOS and have strong scores, the highest merit aid you can receive is 20K? I don’t see anything else offered on their website? That would put COA in low 30k - best case scenario? Does this sound right?

@bws361 we are in SC, also College of Education. Like you nothing via email or snailmail yet, but daughter just tried the hack and got in!

But how on earth did it slip through QC not to update the dang portal with 2020 dates? When Clemson invited her to apply for the honors program, they couldn’t even mail merge correctly and it said “Dear , we’re inviting you to our honors program…” I know it’s a good school, but sloppy things like that bother me!

The hacks worked for us as of yesterday. We’re in VA, he is undecided for major.

Stats are 4.14 GPA, 1400 SAT (did not do ACT)

I haven’t told him yet just in case…good luck everyone!

Both hacks worked for my son! He has been accepted to all of the schools he applied to and now has a tough decision to make.

Pre-Business OOS, MA
Stats: 4.2 W GPA, 1340 SAT

So how long after the hack begins to work have people been receiving their letters?

Based on last year’s numbers, that’s my assumption, as well. However, it’s possible that things change this year (higher or lower).

My son was accepted in November, he is still waiting to find out about the honors college. We are in state. Can anyone tell me what the merit money is like for in state students?

PS. The wait on all of this is killing me!

@taamom I can confirm that my son was also accepted two months ago, did not apply for honors program, and the future tiger day site also offers the drop-in to Calhoun honors. So that is not a tell for honors as far as I can tell. The major listed there does correspond to the one he was accepted to - engineering.

@drewh02 my son was accepted into engineering about 2 months ago. He has applied to Honors college, but I did not see anything on his future tiger days sign up about dropping in to Honors College. shucks… where did you see it?

Hack worked and we signed up for Future tiger days but have not gotten official letter yet…just wanted to make sure there was a place for him - hope its ok!!!

I hear you! My son was also accepted back in November (OOS). Merit money and Honors College are still outstanding and a lot is riding on both of those. I’m not sure that the Merit money is different OOS vs. in-state, but I could be wrong.

If the hack hasn’t changed by now, does this mean I am not getting in? I applied Business as my 1, Mathematical sciences as my 2… And i checked off the summer session, my number one school this sucks. Someone from my school tried the hack and it worked.

@curioustyler I wouldn’t get upset until you hear for sure. The hack is just when they decide to put your information into their systems, which may not be until a few days after they mail the decision. Hang tough and don’t get upset until you know for sure.

@HokieCrazy good luck to your son! Fingers crossed over here, the merit money will be the deciding factor.

@130happymom The drop-in session for honors is in the following text:

These events will include:
•an opening session with information on next steps for enrollment
•a breakout session with information specific to your college/major
•a drop-in session with the Calhoun Honors College
•an optional campus tour
•an opportunity to experience campus life at Clemson!