Clemson Class of 2024

@HokieCrazy thank you but it doesn’t look too good as of now. I thought I would for sure get one of those, I have a 3.5 and 1390 at a top public school, thought I’d be getting in no problem.

@130happymom For me it is under the “These events will include:” section, a little after the initial congratulations.

Where does it say pre-business in the tiger day hack. I want to know if I was directly admitted vs admitted pre business

@curioustyler - My DS has similar stats and got into a handful of schools but is still waiting on Clemson, U of MD, VA Tech and FSU. I think Clemson appears to be more competitive b/c its so popular like OSU and Penn State, even though you have good stats. Best of luck!

@Jimmobrien11 It is listed in the middle of the future tiger day registration page, e.g.

You have been admitted to the following:

College: College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences

Major: General Engineering

My daughter too!! Nursing according to the hack.

@studentn1320 Sure! Her GPA was 5.23, SAT 1340, 8 Dual Enrollment courses by the end of her junior year.

My daughters tiger day says about half way down

College: College of Business
major: pre-business

My assumption was it said that major because she applied as business undecided.

Both hacks worked for me. Future Tiger Days says that I’ve been accepted into Nursing, which was my 1st (and only) choice major

@Harding My son waiting on same schools

Congratulations to your daughter! ? I haven’t mentioned this forum or the hack to my daughter. I want to make sure it’s accurate before getting her hopes up.

@taamom
Smart…I made mistake and opened my big mouth. Hope this hack is accurate Ugh

I was trying to do the same as well I’m not getting my daughters hopes up. I made the huge mistake of signing up for the tiger day because I wanted to see if the link was working and she got an email confirming that she signed up. Argh! There goes the excitement with the letter showing up in the mail and just praying she actually did get in but who knows

@gobux, did the email confirmation have the correct Spring 2020 dates or the Spring 2019 dates?

@TheNextChapter my DD was accepted in December all her emails including Tiger Days had the correct dates

Has anyone heard any scholarship information?

@gobux, on the Tiger Days hack the dates listed were for 2019. I’m surprised it worked.

@jdcollegedad and @drewh02
my son’s future tiger days must be different than yours. He may not have been admitted into CHC.
This is how his looks.

Please help us plan for the event by selecting the engineering program in which you are interested.
Bioengineering
Biosystems Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Environmental Engineering
Industrial Engineering
Materials Science and Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Do you plan to participate in an optional campus tour?

Would you like a parent/guardian to receive communication about this event?

What question(s) would you ask a panel of current Clemson students?
Special Accommodations (if necessary)

@130happymom You may be looking in the wrong place. Above the “Please help us plan for the event by selecting the engineering program in which you are interested:” There should be dates (presumably from 2019) and then in bold say “Space is limited! Please register as early as possible.” Above that is the notification of what college your son was admitted into (engineering, nursing, business, etc.). Finally, above that phrase is the “These events will include:” section, where it says
“an opening session with information on next steps for enrollment
a breakout session with information specific to your college/major
a drop-in session with the Calhoun Honors College
an optional campus tour
an opportunity to experience campus life at Clemson!”

Please let me know if you are seeing it and if this was any help!

@130happymom Reading over yours, it appears they may be different. Could you provide a link by chance?