Clemson Class of 2024

@green195 would you mind sharing your daughter’s stats?

Thank you for your replies! I double checked his inbox & promotions folder, no Tiger Day email received on the 17th. Guess we’ll call tomorrow to follow up.

@cinemababe congratulations!! would you mind sharing your stats?

@Lrhr1023 Congrats!! I hope that means good news to come. would you mind sharing your stats?

@studentn1320 thank you! 4.0 UW, 1360 SAT

It won’t be long now! The token hack changed this week for my son (Biology - NC); Good luck everyone!

Just as reassurance for those the hack is not working for, there is another school that people swear by the hack (very similiar hack with much confidence in it working over the years) and it NEVER worked for my son - got accepted with generous merit at that school in December. Hang in there & wait for the mail to be sure!

@cinemababe thank you so much! hearing other nursing stats is very helpful. is your UW out of 4?

Reading the threads from last year the hacks seem accurate in the way of:

If the hack works congratulations you got in (all though there were a few people last year that said the hack worked but they had to do the summer program to get final acceptance)

If the hack doesn’t work then -
A. You got denied or waitlisted
B. They haven’t finished processing and mailing your acceptance yet

So feel good if it works - but don’t feel disappointed if it doesn’t at this point.

P.S. I saw some people say the hack worked and they got denied last year but reading the details they had no idea how the hack worked and didn’t do it right (they go to point where it says enter ID from packet and thought that meant accepted - you have to put in a fake 6 digit code to see if you get “doesn’t match” or “no record”. Doesn’t match meaning a code exists and you got. In Those people never did that step and though that just the screen for enter ID was the hack.

@studentn1320 yes it is

The hack changed today for us. It now says “the activation code does not match our records” yesterday it said no token found…fingers crossed.

Would being deferred also be in that category or just denied or wait listed?

There are no deferrals at Clemson.

The hack stated “does not match.”
SAT 1200
Does clemson even accept SAT of 1200?

There are no defers at Clemson. Only waitlist or deny or accept. @Jlh0204

@JordanWykee yes if GPA is good. Someone’s hacked changed OOS Business w a 1280 and 3.6 GPA. Unfortunately, it wasn’t mine lol

Sure.

ACT - 29
WGPA - 4.85
Rank - Top 12%

@studentn1320. She had a 32 ACT/33 superscore. 3.8 U/W GPA.

Of course with a good GPA … and since you got a “does not match” sounds like got accepted with the 1200

My weighted GPA is a 4.63/5
4.0 unweighted

I guess?

My major is Business
OOS NC

any prtm yet?