Clemson Class of 2024

congratulations @notarobot12 !!

So @beach1234 - are you saying your hack changed today and then acceptance letter also came today? Does old hack work now? Did you get a new link in letter? Thanks and congrats!

Son was accepted today. A large envelope arrived - much more exciting than checking portals and he was surprised it was so soon. OOS and indicated merit would be coming in February. He is so excited and it is one of his top choices (it was a mom pick and it is MY top choice!). Congrats to all others who have heard and best of luck to those still waiting.

yes @southerntide1 , we had been checking the old hack. Today it no longer worked and the package was in the mail. The new link is myusername.clemson.edu

I am showing that as the same link as the old hack, no?

Congratulations to the new Tigers. Exciting to hear acceptances are coming through. Since my daughter applied back in early Augustā€¦ this is such a long wait! LOL ā€¦ love that itā€™s getting real for people!

its the same but they have an alias. Basically if you enter myusername.clemson.edu
it takes you to

https://studentonboarding.app.clemson.edu

I feel like the language on the first page may have been tweaked or updated a little but it looks the sameā€¦

My daughters still shows a positive response. I am hoping that is a good sign although I know it could also mean a Bridge offer. I am not sharing this with herā€¦ I want her to know the old fashioned way either way .

After entering her CUID the page says

USERNAME SETUP - ACTIVATION CODE
Welcome to Clemson
To continue The Clemson Username Setup Process please enter the following information from your acceptance letter.
Your Activation Code

Your activation code will look like 123456

When I used the hack this morning, I got the same message as above. We havenā€™t received anything in the mail yet !! Is anyone getting a different message ?? Good luck everyone !

Same message here too and in no way am I telling my daughter about this ahead of time lol

@mweb136 same here for my son! Waiting for snail mailā€¦ hopefully not for months !

Hi @MommaBearJD3 we are from Monmouth County too! Congratulations! Iā€™m so excited you have heard already. We were expecting a much longer wait. Fingers crossed for my son.

@burke1098 Thanks so much!! It was her top school and she only applied to 3 schools early action and we were going to wait and see how these worked about before applying to 8-10 schools guidance recommended, so it is a relief to know we werenā€™t stupid to limit her applications. Fingers and toes crossed for your son. Let us know when you get the good news. I hear a lot of kids from Monmouth County go to Clemson but we donā€™t know anyone personally.

Congrats to everyone that has gotten in so far and good luck to the rest of you.

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted! So far I have seen Engineering, Computer Science, Elementary Education, Business, mathematics, and undecided listed as majors that have sent admissions in this first round? Does anyone know if all majors send this early, especially interested in construction science?

Applied EA (high stats - in state) for performing arts and was sent letter to confirm audition date in January (not acceptance).

@Kiminsc36 I am not sure if construction science is a capped major or not. Do you know? I know with majors that have very limited spots they wait for the majority of applications to first come in unless stats are absolutely amazing.

@Kiminsc36 Construction Management is a capped major so I would think they will wait for more applications to come in. By the way, that is a spectacular major! My son applied for that program two years ago, but did not get in.

My DD just got her Clemson acceptance letter on 11/07. They also offered her academic scholarship.
Her stats are
35 act
1520 sat
4.0 unweighted 4.45 weighted
She is on board of valedictorians at her school and is ranked in top 6 of her class. Does anyone know how hard it is to get the out of state tuition waiver?

Twinmommy, congratulations to your daughter! When did she submit her application?

@twinmommy congratulations! Clemson does not offer out of state tuition waivers. I believe the highest scholarship they offer is 15,000. You can find that information on their website based on out of state stats.