Coincidence

<p>so i found out i got admitted on tuesday (yesterday)…then i found out like an hour later that my regional counselor was coming to my school on wednesday (today)! anyways she was really nice and helpful…</p>

<p>it was weird hearing in real life about all things you guys talk about…cause you realize you’ve never really heard it pronounced</p>

<p>lol, congrats on your acceptance. Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>My son got his acceptance on the same day as the Bama reception held at a local art museum. It felt great for him to meet the people who had welcomed him into their school with open arms and to thank them personally for their acceptance.</p>

<p>so i found out i got admitted on tuesday (yesterday)…then i found out like an hour later that my regional counselor was coming to my school on wednesday (today)! anyways she was really nice and helpful…</p>

<p>Wow…what a coincidence! Was she surprised to meet a student who had just been accepted to Bama?</p>

<p>Anyway…congrats! :)</p>

<p>You’ll get your scholarship info soon!</p>

<p>no she already knew…in fact i was a little surprised when she said “congratulations” :)</p>

<p>Congratulations, siglio! I know you’ve been researching and waiting for quite a while!!</p>

<p>Congrats Siglio! Hopefully all of our D’s will meet one day.</p>

<p>Siglio! - congrats! Hope you get to visit campus soon.</p>

<p>All right, siglio21! Congratulations!!</p>

<p>thank you…you guys are very kind :)</p>

<p>no she already knew…in fact i was a little surprised when she said “congratulations”</p>

<p>Wow…that must have been shocking, too. :)</p>

<p>Congrats Siglio, maybe we will see y’all on campus next year.</p>

<p>thank you idinct :)</p>

<p>Congratulations Siglio! Welcome to the UA family!</p>