College choice

<p>Which college would you recommend for a pre med student. CALS or CLS?</p>

<p>I’m replying with this answer to be helpful, not to sound like I’m demeaning you…</p>

<p>Use the search capability above the threads and search for CALS. You will see that your question has been asked and answered multiple times and there is a ton of great info for you to consider.</p>

<p>Good Luck!</p>

<p>I tried but unfortunately I just get bunch of results on Cal Poly lol</p>

<p>Do not worry at all at this stage. You choose your major and then you are in a college. A few majors are in both and then you choose based on which graduation requirements fit you best. From your other posts I advise you to forget about strategizing for best chances of getting into a medical school. Choose the school and major than most interests you and seems the best fit. You will then be most likely to do your best work, therefore getting the best courses/grades in them for your future. You may choose another path- consider this when picking colleges.</p>

<p>btw- at UW you get admitted to the university as a whole, regardless of which school/college or major you put on your application- those only matter for summer advising. You can change those at any time while at UW. Once you are in college you will discover a lot about yourself and good paths to follow.</p>

<p>I was a Chemistry major eons ago because I liked it and then chose medical school over grad school. Enjoy college academics for their sake, not just as a path to medical school. Any major works, although sciences include needed courses and therefore free up electives for fun stuff you won’t otherwise get to indulge in.</p>