College of the Holy Cross Early Decision for Fall 2024 Admission

This is the official thread for those applying ED to College of the Holy Cross.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

My son is applying ED. Anyone else

I am planning to apply ED

Application type: Early Decision 1
UW GPA: 3.54
SAT/ACT: Test Optional
First-gen: yes
Extracurriculars: State Board of Education (internship over 2 years), PAC (Fellow), Attorney Generals Office (summer internship), Youth and Government (Chapter president, best bill, and selected to attend national conference twice), Student Government Association (President), School Advisory Board (member), Head of school podcast, Tutor, Part of a National Youth Advisory Council of a non profit(Elected secretary), Varsity Wrestling
Academic interest: International studies and political science
Interest: Attended a tour
Applying for financial aid: Yes

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could provide insights into my chances of being admitted as it is my first choice school and have fell in love with the campus and community. Thank you!

I would say you have a great chance of getting in! My daughter is a current freshman at HC and loves it! Best of luck!

My child also applied ED.

The guidance counselor indicated that it is a reach/ target. GPA is 3.95 with weighted GPA around 4.2 (I think). Lots of extracurriculars, sports captain, volunteers at nonprofits, performs and plays a couple of instruments and works a couple of jobs during the summer. Has attended Catholic grade, middle and high school. We will be applying for financial aid.

With increasingly low acceptance rates we are keeping our fingers crossed!

1 Like