College Suggestions for Trans Student

My impression was the same about friendliness and potential competition. Thank you for your thoughts.

2 Likes

Is he still deciding between Muhlenberg and Brandeis? How’s that going? Tough choice, both great options.

Was Bard ever mentioned in this thread?

Still between the two. We were at Brandeis tonight and saw two plays. He is going to visit a Brandeis class and speak to a teacher on Tuesday. He did both of those things at Muhlenberg already. Then he’ll make a decision.

1 Like

Bard is a fantastic school! My oldest kid attends and is a written arts major. LOVES it! As a theater program, they don’t have technical theater courses but look great for performance. My Bard student took an amazing playwriting course. They have been impressed with the teachers and we have been impressed with the level of enthusiasm for learning exhibited by our kid. Their motto is “A Place To Think” and we have found that to be 100% true.

1 Like

Deleted

Decision made. He will be attending Brandeis in the fall. Has connected with several incoming students with similar interests through their class social media sites. We are so excited for him! Any decision on your end?

4 Likes

Congratulations! That’s a great school—very exciting!

My daughter committed to Occidental, and she’s really looking forward to it, and to being in LA.

4 Likes

Best of luck to you both.

1 Like