Colorado College ED class of 2020

Congrats on the decisions guys! Don’t forget to head on over to the decisions thread and post your stats if you’d be so kind :slight_smile:

Not finding that thread for CC. Has 1 been created yet?

I got deferred :frowning:

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/colorado-college/1840222-cc-ed-ea-decisions.html#latest
@skeeter137 Congratulations on your child’s acceptance! She’ll love CC, I’m sure of it.

@ColdCider All’s not lost, the trend of the entering class seems to be that it’s getting much more difficult to be admitted. You still have a shot, remember that!

still have not heard anything from CC

is it cause im from the northeast

I’m in the northeast, @DeadHead17 . What do you see when you log into the Applicant Portal on CC Basecamp?

@zdeno33 it literally is the same exact page that says "application management, you’ve started one application using this account. It’s like nothing has happened

@KoloradoKid when will i find out!!

Accepted! Questbridge scholar now. Awesome.

DeadHead17, yes, right below that it should say 16Fall, and that’s a hot link to your application status.

@zdeno33 yeah i get there and it has green checks next to everything but no decision or update or anything

yeah i get there to that page with checks next to everthing but theres no update, no decision, nothing new

@DeadHead17 , sounds like you’re doing everything right. There should be a Status Update at the top with a post that says “an update has been added” with a “View Update” link. I guess you’ll have to call Admissions. Sucks.

Are these decisions today for ED and EA? Or just ED?

Just ED

Sorry, I’m asking about CC – ED and EA decisions today?

Thanks

@majuca59 , EA is Thurs at 4:00 MST

@mightve hey, I’m a qb scholar too, just got ED to CC!