Columbia Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Just to put this out there, I was rejected by Emory and yet was still able to see the word “admit” in various contexts via inspect element days prior to the decision. Likely means nothing unfortunately.

2 Likes

Harvard, Yale, Penn, Columbia and Brown.

Best of luck to everyone today from the moderating team. Remember, regardless of the outcome, your admissions results do not define who you are.

17 Likes

I was rejected by umich unc nyu and penn (ED) and waitlisted at bc and cmu so I literally have no hope lol. and yes I do have the stats and ecs for these types of colleges but it hasn’t worked out so far for me! for those who can relate, I hope we get some good news and if not, I know we’ll be happy at our choices that we have as of now.

5 Likes

It’s been a bad year for '21 because of how many people applied to top schools this year. Just wait and trust the ivy day process :fist: :facepunch:

Keep me updated with the results

4 Likes

same here, rejected from nyu, uchicago, georgetown, ucla and northeastern but got into boston college, george washington and rutgers even though I have above average stats for nyu, georgetown and northeastern :frowning:

2 Likes

Will decisions come out for all schools at the same time or in succession?

At the same time (7:00 EDT)

Can anyone still access their financial aid portal? It won’t even let me into the page, it keeps me on the login page.

Samee, I personally can’t even login to financial aid. Is that the same for all of you?

I can login to fin aid portal.

same

same

it keeps showing error

I can login to the FA portal

Nvm, I just tried again after seeing the posts and was able to login. Maybe it was a website glitch?

Also what do you guys see after you sign in to the financial aid portal?

I see Welcome [my name], and then a few paragraphs about Disclosure on Lender Information and important contact info.

5 Likes

i logged in and i’m getting the error : /

like if you can get into ur financial aid portal and react if it’s an error

I can get in

10 Likes

I was able to log in but now its an error, I dont think it means anything