Columbia Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

i can get in and i still have the docs+messages tab w/ my financial aid checklist, anyone else?

This is what my financial aid portal looks like

2 Likes

me too

same here

2 Likes

where is that tab located? i don’t think i see it

a lot of people don’t have the tab. if you do have it, it’s under the menu button at the top left. there would be two tabs, one that says home and one that says docs+messages.
we haven’t figured out what it means yet lol for people who have the tab vs people who dont so i wouldn’t stress either way! we’ll know for sure in less than 8 hours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s the link for the FA portal?

i seeee, i don’t think i have that tab. possible indicator? but yeah we’ll find out after a few more anxious hours.

I couldn’t sign into the FA portal yesterday (got error message), but. Now I can

apparently people w likelies both dont and do have it. some people w/o it got rejected, others accepted/waitlisted. once again i dont think it means much

1 Like

okok that is very helpful to know. i think i’m just too nervous and we’ll find out anyways for sure in a little bit.

can anyone find .mp4 when they inspect element their page? this could be an indicator

nope/// i cant

if you search media in the inspect section, do you guys see pop up and this another background code i think,…if you search media in the inspect section, do you guys see pop up and this another background code i think,…

I do

do you mind sharing an ss

it has to be a “.mp4” element not “mp4” only

yeah ik

Do people have .mp4? If yes pls send ss

Yes