Columbia Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I GOT IN OH MY GOD SDFHSGGLJH
I got in through QuestBridge, by the way :smiley:

9 Likes

What did it say the acceptance rate was?

What did it say the acceptance rate was

What did it say the acceptance rate was.

rejected for political science ■■■■■

1 Like

Waitlisted. Does anyone know the statistics for waitlists because I don’t know if I’m even allowed to be hopeful lol

5 Likes

Acceptance - 5%

waitlisted! also waitlisted at harvard and rejected from cornell

2 Likes

I got waitlisted! Congrats to everyone who got in! did anyone get in with heop?

2 Likes

Wow it was tough this year. 50% increase in applicants and acceptance rate of 3.7%. Congrats to those who got in. Good luck to those on waitlist and who were denied.

https://bwog.com/2021/04/columbia-released-class-of-2025-regular-decision-results-tonight/

same! and congratz to everyone else as well!!!

Waitlisted. Rejected from five other ivies (Harvard, Princeton, Brown, Yale, Columbia). Other acceptances include Duke, UC Berkeley, UIUC, SLU Medical Scholars Program. I got waitlisted also from WashU, Rice, Case Western.

Anyone have any comments about the waitlist? Is it a short list, a likely list, any chances? And any tips other than sending the one page for review?

5 Likes

waitlisted too, very surprised. probably going to commit to usc in a couple of days, but still hoping on that columbia waitlist… any stats about whether i have any cause to be hopeful of getting off the list?

3 Likes

Does anyone have access to their financial aid package? When does it come out? I still don’t see anything.

no stats but you might as well send deposit to have a college to go to for sure in fall in case nothing comes from waitlist. fingers crossed tho!!!

1 Like

I was accepted to SEAS! so happy

5 Likes

My daughter was also. Congratulations!

3 Likes

No info. Anxiously waiting. I started a thread for accepted students.

1 Like

Waitlisted, but I had other successes, so I declined my spot. Fingers crossed for everyone who accepted their place on the list and huge congratulations to all who got in!!

8 Likes

Accepted!

4 Likes