COLUMBIA TRANSFER: Fall 2021

When did it go? After doing what somebody mentioned before or now it’s for everybody?

no now I think its for everyone

What is the point of it going or not? Decisions are confirmed for tomorrow

1 Like

Thank u

I think before they still took updates. Now they don’t anymore, which means decisions have been finalised.

2 Likes

Yup i mean just 24 hours left

As far as I know, when people make updates, it will be notified on their system. So I guess they don’t want anything like that now.

Unless it is an extreme, extreme situation, you can only take a max of 18 credits per semester. I hope that helps if you were wondering! Columbia typically encourages its students to take 15 credits per semester

idk I saw some thread and he said he had to take 20 credits per semester

He must have petitioned because “Students may not enroll in more than 18 points of credit unless they petition and receive permission to do so.” - CC website

But that might just be for the pandemic years! My CC friends are all rising sophomores so they haven’t been there for long enough lol. Not too sure all I know is that we’re capped at 19 at Barnard and my CC friends are capped at 18 credits

no disrespect and someone might have asked you this already, but why leave Barnard? If I was a girl id much rather go there than Columbia.

1 Like

No disrespect at all, thanks for asking! I came into Barnard thinking I was an English person, so I didn’t consider science programs and/or pre-med programs before committing to Barnard. I realized that I don’t want a career in English, but rather science instead, so I started looking into science/pre-med programs and I found myself drawn to certain ones that are exclusive to CC students. Granted, many of their programs are pretty inclusive of all colleges! There’s just two exclusive pre-med programs that I really really want to partake in. (:

1 Like

Wow I just edited this and found so many typos! Sorry to anyone who read it before I corrected them lol

1 Like

ugh i dont think ill be able to sleep tonight. i feel like im treating tomorrow like christmas day or something :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Really hoping that you get in!!! You deserve it!! Sending you some magic vibes ….

2 Likes

I wish everyone the best of luck today, sending prayers your way! The moment is near … stay hopeful :heart:

4 Likes

T -10 u guys

1 Like

Best of luck to y’all✨

3 Likes

We got this guys!

4 Likes