2 Likes

1 30 omg

yall i feel sick lmao

1 Like

Yup i dont think i am ready for thiss

1 Like

same im too nervous

1 Like

Not all decisions are going to be posted at 5:00pm right? Are rejections typically first?

We got this :heart:

I think they’ll be at the same time! but I’m not too sure…

1 Like

All of them are posted together

Thank you. i guess we’ll see

yeah im a little confused on that too, because they said “all available decisions” will be sent out. Does anyone know if there’s a waitlist system they have going on?

regardless good luck everyone!

If u guys dont mind sharing where are u guys transferring from? I am transferring from community col which is why i don’t think i have a chance

Yup Columbia does waitlist some people

I’m from a WA state community college☺️

honestly i don’t think that means you have no chance, if it’s between you and someone w/ the same gpa from a higher rated school, but you have better curriculars and what not, you’d be chosen

Oh wow. Good luck. I hope they see our determination and hardwork not our past

1 Like

I applied with 4.0 with 48 credits. And in this semester i took 23 credits and got 3.8 but my SAT is 1200 do u think my gpa and essays can make up the messed up SAT

i never did the SAT bc my high school was outside of America and they didn’t know how to prep us, but i did wayyy better in college gpa wise than in HS, so hopefully they will see our progress and focus on that! so yeah i definitely think it can. plus with transfers they definitely care far more ab how you do in college than HS

3 Likes

I hope so too. Good luck to you. Are you from a New York state community college? Or out-of-state