COLUMBIA TRANSFER: Fall 2021

Both of them were transfer applicants

1 Like

well if there’s some small element of truth to what was said before by two people on this thread, results would be coming out starting this week…so that isn’t impossible.

did anyone else write the optional special circumstance essay?

anyone wanna call and ask if decisions are coming today? lmao

I tried logging into my portal and it says it’s unavailable right now. I wonder if it’s on my end or that they’re updating the portal

down for me too! First wave time!!

nvm back up for me now tf

same i didnt check when it was down for people^ but mine is fine rn

does anyone know what time of the day columbia typically releases decisions?

They released on may 8th last year, but they didn’t announce the decision date this year (they usually do!)

oh sorry I meant time not day!

just wondering if it’s like this for everyone- but on my fin aid portal, for my FAFSA, under “status date” is says 4/28 and on my actual FAFSA portal, I got an email that a school “made a correction” to my student aid report on 4/27. idk if this was maybe a mistake that happened to all applicants in general or if this is not even related to Columbia and it’s a diff school i applied to lol but was just wondering

I also have an updated date of 4/28 for one of the forms, not sure if fin aid was just correcting stuff that day?

i’m really stupid and overlooked that email…i got something similar and received a correction email from fafsa yesterday. i had made a correction a week ago, and i thought it was delayed, but i got a respective email for that as well. regardless of what that means, yes i got something like that.

Didnt check when it got down. What time do decisions come out

Has anyone called yet? It could have just been a glitch maybe

I feel like it won’t be out today because the checklist isn’t gone. I think the checklist usually disappears at least 1-2 days before decision date

There’s no way they would post them today without notifying us at least a day in advance. They emailed the combined plan students the day before it was released. It’s not may yet so we just have to be patient and wait for it to come out. I’m hoping it’s sometime early next week though.

1 Like

I dont know if you guys know this but they literally emailed saying we are gonna release decisions April 30th afternoon

Wromg chat sorry