Coming to Madison tomorrow for accepted students day...snow boots?

@wis75 I haven’t been following the weather the past week. Are the sidewalks clear of snow? I’m hoping to leave the snow boots at home.

It’s 40 degrees and sunny today so no need for snow boots unless we get a freak snowstorm tonight.

Thanks @ebabysmom!

it might rain a little bit tomorrow morning here-- plan accordingly! temps should still be around 40 degrees tomorrow as well though.

Thanks again! I just wanted to confirm that I wasn’t going to walk through lots of puddles due to melting snow;)

It’s raining now, there could be puddles.

Thanks @Madison85. We are very excited to see the school and check out Madison. I plan to try cheese curds, too;)

We retired from Wisconsin to Florida a few years ago and not current with conditions unless we speak with someone there. The Weather Channel website is excellent for knowing hourly and daily temps. Winter weather can jump by tens of degrees in a day.

I may have tried cheese curds, not iconic. Prefer regular cheeses. Definitely find time for some Babcock ice cream- available at the Memorial Union, a place you will want to include in your visit. Wear your walking shoes that can handle puddles. Son never wore boots from HS on, including in snow.