Condolences & Support - God Bless VT

<p>My thoughts and prayers are with the Virginia Tech community tonight. I hope everyone will continue to stand united and stay strong throughout this terrible time. The heart of not only the nation but the entire world is with you.</p>

<p>Keeping you all in my prayers,</p>

<p>Rachael, Georgia</p>

<p>My heart aches for all of you at VTech, and especially for all the victims' families. This is incomprehensible. God bless you and give you the strength to deal with this senseless tragedy. </p>

<p>Prayers from Florida,
g8rmom</p>

<p>My deepest thoughts and condolences to the Virginia Tech community. I will keep you all in my prayers.</p>

<p>Forrest, Ohio State University</p>

<p>condolences to the families of wounded and dead.</p>

<p>Hokies and your friends/family, you will be in my thoughts and prayers, all the way from California.
-Bobbak</p>

<p>Prayers and condolences from Georgetown... my deepest sympathies to all Hokies. We will remember 4.16.07.</p>

<p>All our hearts are saddened. Immeasureably. May God give you the strength to shoulder this tragic loss. So sad. So very sad.</p>

<p>My heart aches for the families of these students. You are in my thoughts and prayers.</p>

<p>Prayers from Texas</p>

<p>My condolences. My deepest sympathies to the victims, but especially to the family and close friends</p>

<p>My most heartfelt condolences. God bless Va Tech and you all!</p>

<p>Surely every person who was killed or wounded today was a good person.</p>

<p>May the wounded recover speedily and completely.</p>

<p>May the memories of those who died be for a blessing.</p>

<p>Condolences to every family and friend who lost someone today.</p>

<p>My prayers are with the victims, their friends and family, and the VTech community. This shouldn't have happened. I'm so sorry.</p>

<p>Condolences to everyone involved in this horrific tragedy. May God comfort the bereaved and heal the wounded.</p>

<p>-Carra, Princeton University</p>

<p>Gosh, what can one possible say to comfort the victims families but that we are so sorry for this senseless tragedy and that we hope that there loved ones did not suffer much.</p>

<p>well the guy was asian, depressed, and hated the school and he also loves guns.. i even has his online profile in front of me as I am writing this. he used 2 glocks and shot the professor in the head. Don't feel sorry for the individuals who died, but ALSO students on campus who witnessed such atrocities. but also don't forget that millions of people are dying in Africa of AIDS... here we are talking about 33 people. Too bad people don't pray like this everyday for AIDS patients</p>

<p>don't forget that VATECH now has blood on their hands...</p>

<p>Regardless, that's a pretty cold thing to say.</p>

<p>"We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane."
- Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.</p>

<p>There is nothing more inhumane than people dying at a place of learning.</p>

<p>Prayers from West Texas.</p>

<p>Firebird--do not belittle anyone's feelings here and do not compare apples to oranges.</p>