Cornell RD Class of 2025

I am getting a- “No current to do item information found”. Anyone else?

What are the implication of no To Do List Item vs To Do List : Due in 2022?

I am also getting the same message

use Firefox, Inspect Element > under Filter Styles

I have to do item list > Federal Verification Wksht , due date 2/15/2022

I think they must be reading this page, because now I can no longer see anything.

what were you guys even seeing

I can no longer access this page. I could last night. Today I can’t.

oh, I can still access it

Strange

can’t they track who does inspect element and searches for stuff? I know washu has a tracker right in there and it says like “track_opt__out_user” idk anything about code and that isn’t what it said exactly but it sums it up, and it said stuff like that everywhere.

also, I did that as well for UMich and I saw the same thing. I was searching everywhere to see if it could have been a link to my award, but I got rejected from Umich, so I do not think it means anything w/cornell ):

Never mind. Was looking in wrong place. All same here. Sorry!

1 Like

I can’t get into the Self Sevice anymore. I get a “you no longer have access” message. I am giving up and I will wait until 4/6. Too much anxiety. Good luck to all!

that’s suspicious… I still have access

In fairness, I am not great with computers. I am a parent and I only check financial aid stuff for my kid, so I may be in the wrong place on the website. I never even heard of “Inspecting” a website before last night. My child is being patient(ish) and will do the same.

I admit, I would feel a little better if access were not denied.

same for me

Did you use your kid’s credentials to login successfully first?

A couple years ago when my daughter was accepted ED about a week before people claimed there was a hack of some sort to find out their decisions. It was some type of login thing where you had to enter your email. I can’t remember what that then led to tbh. I told my daughter whatever she did, do NOT try it or put her email in. I vaguely recall people getting mad that I said something about how they can track it and who would do that and put their emails in etc? Anyway, if I recall correctly, every one of those people were rejected. It may not mean anything at all or a big coincidence but of course these places can track when you’re logged in and how often, etc.

I don’t think anything I did rose to that level, BUT:

• I get to stress about it for the next few weeks and I feel awful.
  • If my child gets rejected, I will always wonder.

To anyone else reading: Do with this story what you will. After this, I will not be posting my child’s decision because if they get in, I don’t want people to think it all worked out.