Cornell University Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

no…

That is for people who change their mind. Reporting through Common App works.

1 Like

Stripes, thanks for the clarification!. I typed my SAT scores on the testing section of the common app. before submission. I hope that qualified as “applicant is welcome to self report unofficial test scores to Cornell University using the Common Application (before submission)” as stated in your attachment above. Otherwise, I’ll be in deep trouble! Thanks Again!

Same for my son. Submitted in common app.

Did any of you internationals receive financial documents email from Cornell?

nope I received nothing so far or its because I didnt get it :sob:

1 Like

Nope. Only application and essay down loaded

nope

Our counselor sent ED agreement and other recommendations and transcripts using Scoir. We don’t use common app for recommenders

1 Like

I got the email. Is this a likely?

1 Like

No, financial aid is independent of admissions and they do not coordinate at this point.

What email did you get?

It’s need-aware for internationals. How do you say this after knowing that few received and not all?

They asked to submit tax returns.

Cornell only does likely letters for athletic recruits and in very, very limited numbers, in RD for highly desirable candidates that fill an institutional priority.

Financial aid sending out requests for more info is likely to be random. Do not read anything into this.

In any case, decisions will be out shortly. Best of luck.

2 Likes

random? If a school is need-aware why would they send random requests if they don’t want to accept them? I’ve seen in previous years who got such request, got in Cornell, so I wanted to confirm.

“I did not mean to ask if this is a likely letter.” I was asking if it’s a positive sign.

You’re right, the results will be out soon. I hope this is a good sign. Thanks!

You are absolutely right. Some who filled CSS did not upload their 1040/w2 in css and that is why they are sending emails for the details. Those who who uploaded the tax info documents are not contacted

I forgot my password so I attempted for multiple times and this showed up. Maybe it’s one day block…?

1 Like

my financial aid portal just showed up aid year 2024 and inquiry access denied ? wat does this mean :sob:

1 Like

there is no 1040/w2 for non-us citizens. We just upload tax returns and that is through idoc(on request by colleges through collegeboard) not CSS.