Cornell University Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

There are some people who said they didn’t get the email on reddit thread

1 Like

But I am not sure if they are simply not able to find it due to the email being sent to the spam folder or genuinely didn’t get it.

1 Like

No, I know someone who never got it

No
We just got confirmation email when the application was submitted and the status page shows that they have received everything to be considered for ED

1 Like

Did you check your spam folder?

Yes

1 Like

Got a email on 21st Nov offering a alumni interview, though.

The email looks like this

1 Like

Sorry
I just checked all emails in spam and it is there indeed
But why did it go in spam when all other emails from Cornell were in primary folder
Sorry for the confusion

Yeah it really should be there

1 Like

Withdraw button is now gone from the portal

I only have verify address, verify address instructions, application checklist, and a few other instructions.

1 Like

Can you tell me where is the “withdrawal app” button located on the portal? Lower right corner? TIA.

Yes. It was there but it’s gone now.

It is gone from mine too.

1 Like

My withdrawal button is also gone. Does that happen to everybody here?

(Based only on past portal behavior - this portal software is used by most schools)

The withdraw button will continue to be present for those who are deferred. It’ll be gone for accepted and rejected applicants.

Does anyone still have their withdraw button?

1 Like

DOJG, thanks for the clarification. I certainly hope it’s the former not the later!

I thought I’d seen in last year’s thread that everyone’s withdraw button disappears because the decision has already been made but I am not familiar with the software