Cornell University Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

deferred

Son got deferred. College of Engineering.

2 Likes

does anyone know where we can find stats of ed applicant, how many got deferred, rejected, accepted, etc…?

4 Likes

D’23 accepted to college of engineering!

6 Likes

Daughter accepted to Arts and Science. 4.4w/3.95uw 1510 & 35 submitted Eagle Scout, leadership, good ecs & sports, 250 service hours.

3 Likes

Son accepted to arts and sciences. 4.5w/3.94uw 1540 (770 each), 2/120 in class, Eagle Scout, Eagle project of the year.

So proud!

2 Likes

Son accepted to college of engineering. GPA 4.0/4.4 w; 1500 SAT; strong leadership/ECs; varsity sport; music-piano.

6 Likes

did anyone get in ed to the hotel school?

2 Likes

Son got into Dyson, 3.96 unweighted, Dyson doesn’t take SAT scores -

1 Like

Deferred college of engineering

1 Like

Did anyone get into SHA ED?

4 Likes

Got into ILR!

2 Likes

Congrats! Accepted CAS CS here!

S accepted to Engineering!

4.3 w (school only does weighted)
1550 SAT
10 APs (rest all Honors)
2 college courses for credit in STEM field
National AfAm Recognition Scholar
Varsity captain of 2 different sports (not recruited though)
Top 5 finish in a state competition
A few other extracurriculars in both STEM and non-STEM

1 Like

Denied from CALS. 4.0 UW 4.6 W
14 AP, 2 Honor Classes
Yearbook Chief, magazine editor, city volunteer award, part time job at supermarket, lettered in sports, etc.

1 Like

Son accepted to CAS. UWGPA 3.97, No WGPA or rank, 1580 SAT, 4 APs with all 5 scores(school doesn’t offer many APs), highest rigor in courses, private high school. String player with many awards, National awards and publishing in writing, environmental conservation club founder/leader, Research in bio with college professor, school newspaper editor, local non-profit in writing and conservation.
Cornell has been his dream school and showed particular interest in their lab. Thank you all and good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

Congratulations!! I remember you!! I told you that you were a shoe in!!

My son is a freshman at Cornell now. He absolutely loves it, and is so happy he chose it as his ED and they chose him.

All the best to you :blush:

2 Likes

Rejected what about you

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

deferred

1 Like