Cornell waitlist 2027

Thats what I noticed also

You have been keeping EVERYONE updated here tysm
 CONGRATS!!

When the waitlist form came out, they said sth like “see below before making calls or emailing.” When they informed of the prompt available, they said “no contact.” Now they say 'see below before making calls or emailing" again.

Anyone get off COE waitlist for CS?

1 Like

I picked CS and undecided on my form, but I haven’t seen anyone get off yet
Hopefully soon.

1 Like

Came into this thread late. How many people are off the COE waitlist so far? I’m in it for computer engineering. Are they going to release it in waves or is it randomly sent throughout this week?

1 Like

6 off the waitlist so far!

It has been very random so far but I would expect a wave this week maybe?

Fingers crossed

Do you all think that COE may be admitting in waves of majors. So far it seems like mostly biology/biochem related majors have gotten in but no CS/EE/ME/CE etc.

I wonder if it might be because those majors have higher yield rates? Someone earlier got in as undecided

Hi everyone, wanted to give a quick update. My son was accepted to AAP off the WL. Good luck to y’all!

4 Likes

So far only 2 bioengineering are confirmed. For other 4, we don’t have ideas what their majors are.

2 Likes

Congratulations. :heartbeat: :purple_heart: :love_letter:

Thanks for your estimates on waitlist movements. Thanks for your contribution to the board. Everyone benefits from it.

Best wishes for your son’s next endeavor.

may I ask which one bioengineering is referring too? biological or biomedical? there were two on the form

1st choice: Bio; 2nd choice: Biomedical

1 Like

Hi! Can I ask what major? I am also on the WL for AAP

Has there already been an actual wave for CAS yet or have certain people been admitted randomly so far?

1 Like

I haven’t even received the email asking me to express continued interest. Has everyone here received that for CAs?

1 Like

No, that email is only to CAS applicants that receive an offer

Okay