Cornell waitlist 2027

I was accepted yesterday for the brooks school. I know some people on here were curious.

1 Like

I hope soā€¦ but Iā€™m worried that itā€™s more likely that these are very sought after majors and they may not have much movement in these majors on the waitlist.

Nothing received yet from CAS.

2 Likes

two waves, admit offers on 4/24 and 5/2

just got into CHE off waitlist!

4 Likes

Still havenā€™t gotten any email from CAS about continued interest. Feeling like chances may be slim at this point for CASā€¦ Could we still expect another wave?

1 Like

Historically CAS sends out an email on a Friday or Monday to check to see if the applicant is still interested. Then those students ā€œtypicallyā€ get an offer the next Tuesday. So far emails have gone out on 4/21 (only a couple of those and they were notified 4/24) and 4/28 (a larger group that was notified today that they were admitted). The next batch of emails should come Friday if they follow the pattern.

2 Likes

Congrats! Were you first sent an email to confirm your interest? If yes, when? Thx!

Thank you so much, is there any tips or analysis you can do for the people on the dyson waitlist and how the numbers compare? Iā€™m seeing a lot of movement for eery other college :frowning:

1 Like

i was also just accepted into CHE and i only received the following emails:

1. confirmation of wait list response (received march 30 after i accepted a place on the waitlist)
  2. cornellā€™s CHE wait list information (received march 31)
  3. your waiting list status in the college of human ecology at cornell university (received today at around 8pm)
2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion! I actually got an email saying that they would like to offer me a spot and asked me to reply back if Iā€™m still interested

Dyson is one of the smallest colleges, so you wonā€™t be hearing much on the boards. Looks like historic yield rates are in line with the overall Cornell ones, so hopefully thereā€™ll be some movement for you. I think I saw something (? Reddit) about a Dyson coming off the WL last week. Anyway, Iā€™m not an expert by any means, and I donā€™t have any magic tips, just make your interest known any way you can. Good luck!

Really hope itā€™s something along those lines because I put EE and ME.

Thank you for your insight; if you could share that link with me with the guy coming off the waitlist last week I would definitely appreciate it, since Iā€™ve been searching for any updates on reddit about dyson by new eery day and havenā€™t heard anything. Thanks again!

1 Like

I donā€™t have a link, and not 100% sure i saw it either.

1 Like

my D got into the college of human ecology she got an email asking her to confirm she wanted a spot!

What time? Congrats!!!

I hope CS students hear back this weekšŸ˜£

2 Likes

Did any international students get off the CAS waitlist?

Havenā€™t heard yet, but it may be a sample size issue