Credit Unions Located On/Near Campu

<p>is there a credit union located on or within walking distance of the campus? my credit union here at home states that i can use any other credit union and my daughter would be able to walk in and withdraw money from her account for a max of $1000 per day. any suggestions? we don’t like large banks - just credit unions.</p>

<p>Alabama Credit Union is on campus. It’s in the Ferguson Center. There is also a ACU ATM on The Strip by Buffalo Phils (I think that’s where it is).</p>

<p>It sounds like your CU may be in the network. If so, yes, it’s that easy…just walk in or use the ATM.</p>

<p>You can check here…
[url=&lt;a href=“http://www.CUServiceCenters.com/]CUServiceCenter.com[/url”&gt;http://www.CUServiceCenters.com/]CUServiceCenter.com[/url</a>]</p>

<p>I believe there’s also a branch of Alabama Credit Union by the Newks and Arbys near the soccer field, too, if she’s in that area. Alabama Credit Union also offers a student credit card with a credit limit of $300. I have the bill sent to home and pay it. You can also have any refunds from your tuition bill when scholarships come in direct deposited into the credit union, or any other bank account, as well. Or if you get a check for a refund, you can use Alabama Credit Union to deposit it into your home credit union if it’s in the shared credit union network.</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>yes, there is a large very branch on Paul Bryant Blvd.</p>

<p>^^^^There is an Alabama Credit Union branch by Arby’s and another one almost right behind it on Paul Bryant Drive.</p>

<p>The nearby Alabama Credit Union locations don’t participate in shared branching, though you can deposit money in an ACU account at other shared branching locations such as your local credit union. The Alabama Credit Union ATMs will be free for customers of participating credit unions and you are welcome to break large bills inside. In addition, the Publix ATM may also be free for members of your credit union.</p>

<p>Unless your student anticipates cashing a lot of checks, it will be fine to stay with your local credit union. Publix and Rite Aid give also cashback should a student need cash between 7am and 11pm.</p>