CSU/UC Transcript/Admission questions!

<p>Hi there! I’ve got a few questions for y’all…</p>

<p>I’m a NorCal transfer student, and have applied to a bunch of schools in SoCal and I haven’t heard back from any of them except SFSU… Is that bad?</p>

<p>I’m also going to send in transcripts to the CSU’s, but was told I don’t need to send any transcripts to UC unless requested, and I just want to make sure that’s correct. I’ve finished Oral Communication, English Comp, and Critical Thinking, but I’m finishing the Math right now… Does that affect when I should send my transcripts?</p>

<p>If it helps, I applied to:
CSU Fullerton
CSU Northridge
CSU Long Beach
San Diego State
San Francisco State
UC Irvine
UC Riverside
UCLA
University of Southern California</p>

<p>I also had to send in an additional application for CSULB, UCLA, USC and am currently working on one for CSUN for my major, so I know that’ll make the admission decisions take longer for those, but what about CSUF, UCI and UCR?</p>

<p>I’m getting anxious!! Thanks guys!</p>

<p>you do not send a transcript to UC until after you graduate HS. Dunno about CSU’s.</p>

<p>^ no transcripts to UC’s or CSU’s until they ask you for them.</p>

<p>for fullerton and northridge, you are supposed to send your transcripts as soon as you apply
long beach- they will tell you when you are supposed to send transcripts (if you make the final round)
usc- fax them asap
UCs-dont send in transcripts unless you get accepted and are planning to attend that certain university
sdsu- im not sure but im assuming it is like northridge and fullerton</p>

<p>do schools automatically sent the transcripts after your graduation to schools you applied or do we have to request it??? OOS for UCs</p>

<p>fivefootone, for UCs, you only submit transcripts to the UC that has accepted you and to which you intend to enroll (in July). Transfer decisions come out in April, but some UCs may release decisions earlier this year (budget issues are changing the way the admission decisions are made).</p>

<p>shayant, you need to request the transcripts to be sent. There is usually a form you fill out that asks you the type of transcript you want sent and where to send it.</p>

<p>i did this like 3 months ago. do i have to do it again, because i first didn’t know that UC doesn’t need transcript so i fiiled out the form and they sent my trans. so now do i have to fiil the form again???</p>

<p>shayant:</p>

<p>you send your transcript next June to the UC campus you have chosen to attend.</p>

<p>Thanks guys, I appreciate the info. Their websites are so unclear, it drives me bonkers. Where do you guys go to school??</p>