CWRU Class of 2025 Official Discussion Thread

No good news :wink: Anyway, we will see it next week then.

anyone here from PPSP reject?

3 Likes

What does that mean? All RD decisions are out tomorrow or only those deferred from ED?

all RD decisions (including deferred) will come out on or around March 27
the on or around March 20 date is an old date that i guess they just forgot to update on the FAQ on our portals

2 Likes

It appears that Case changed the date for RD release from March 20 to 27. It seems they didn’t update all places where the date was located. Colleges do not typically release deferred decisions before the rest of RD. I think you all need to expect decisions on (or around) the 27th, period. No decisions are expected tomorrow. Dates & Deadlines | Undergraduate Admission | Case Western Reserve University

2 Likes

Any international student applied to cwru and asked for financial aid too?

yess! from india. Admission chances are close zero. If you come from a middle class international family. they either give admission to either non finaid applications or someone very poor. So that they make it to the list of colleges with very generous finaid.

I am also from India.

Yes! from South America.

Hi! Does anyone know at what time do decisions come out on Saturday?

Is CWRU strongly need aware for international students with good stats?

I would think so, however:

Need-based Aid
Case Western Reserve University offers a limited amount of need-based aid to first-year and transfer international applicants.

Regular decisions tomorrow 12 pm EDT… email received

"Dear xxx,

I’m writing this quick note to let you know how and when we plan to provide admission decisions to students who have applied to Case Western Reserve University under the Regular Decision plan.

We will send Regular Decision applicants an email providing a link to the secure webpage with their admission status. We will begin sending notifications on Saturday, March 27, beginning at 12 p.m. EDT.

Students who applied for financial aid will also be able to see their financial aid package online at that time."

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing, @gilbertclan

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Intl and applied aid. Denied most probably

mood hahaha

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

5 minutes to go

Good luck!