CWRU Class of 2025 Official Discussion Thread

Hello! (just wanted to hop on this thread and introduce myself since ED notifications are about to come out!)

My name is Aja and I applied for early decision (extremely anxious right now)
stats:
major: neuroscience (intended minor in Chinese and applied to PPSP)
test-optional
GPA: 4.0
extracurriculars are mainly art-based and volunteering
demonstrated ALOT of interest by attending webinars, interviews, and an in-person tour (before covid)
submitted art portfolio full of digital art and screenplays

:grin: excited to possibly be apart of the class of 2025 at Cwru! good luck to everyone! (also I’ll update if I get accepted)

5 Likes

Any idea exactly when notifications will come out? I saw on last year’s thread that an email was sent a day before with the exact time.

1 Like

Gosh – December is here! Do we know yet when EA decisions will be released?

Good luck to all the ED applicants!!

2 Likes

Per the CWRU admissions website ( Dates & Deadlines | Undergraduate Admission | Case Western Reserve University) the ED decisions must come out on or about Dec 2nd and EA on or about Dec 19th.

3 Likes

In the past, I believe it has been in the evening (after school)…maybe around 8:00? Don’t be surprised if the date gets dragged out a day or two.

4 Likes

Has anyone who applied ED received any updates? We were expecting to hear something today regarding decisions or postponements.

No updates yet

3 Likes

yeah, I haven’t gotten anything either :frowning:

3 Likes

Wonder when they will officially release the decisions because I don’t think they are going to be out tonight

1 Like

:grimacing: I have been checking my email all day anxiously! I hope we hear back soon.

2 Likes

Same, very anxious :grimacing:. good luck to all!

2 Likes

Hope it comes today !!

2 Likes

we found an email from Cwru which received after submission of the application that states ED Decisions will be released on or about Dec 5

Did anyone receive similar email

1 Like

I just checked and I did receive that too

Thanks for the update, do you know if the deadline to enroll for ED is still dec 13th?

I’m sure since the notification deadline is pushed back the deadline to enroll will be also. Plus Case is pretty lenient (from my experience with submitting my financial aid documents. I ran into some issues but they were very understanding) and it shouldn’t take too long to enroll.

Just an update: I GOT IN! thank you all for your help earlier!

5 Likes

I GOT IN with $10,000 Bolton scholarship!

5 Likes

Congrats!!!

OH MY GOD! I just got accepted with a full-tuition scholarship :smiley:

8 Likes