Dear Cade Foster: an inspiring letter from a UA student

<p>[Dear</a> Cade Foster, | kaitlingoins](<a href=“Dear Cade Foster, – Kaitlin Goins”>http://kaitlingoins.■■■■■■■■■■■■■/2013/12/01/dear-cade-foster/comment-page-3/#comment-197)</p>

<p>This.</p>

<p>This.</p>

<p>This.</p>

<p>Sending more <3 to Cade.</p>

<p>If you have Facebook…share it on your timeline for many others to see.</p>

<p>Such a great letter! So proud of our Bama kids!</p>

<p>I think that it is important for this young man to feel good about going back to school to complete his educational goals. I hope that the students welcome him and support him. </p>

<p>My DS is a trained kicker since the age of 8. He is now in high school. One of the best kicking coaches in the country has been grooming him. In fact, Wes Byrum (from the cow college National Championship team of a few years back) was also one of his prot</p>

<p>I not only shared it on my FB, but a AU mom (and kid in the AU band) shared it on hers. </p>

<p>Cade has done great things at UA. He was a great high school kicker from here in our area. He has been a great college kicker. Wish that our hometown NFL team would get some of these great players, however, I would not want to come here myself. </p>

<p>I think Cade is going to see an outpouring of support this week on campus.<br>
RTR</p>