Dickinson RD 2026

Most of Dickinson’s ‘26 RD decisions came out today…figured some users might be interested in a thread to share results/information.

I’ll start: Accepted with a John Dickinson scholarship! And a grant!

4 Likes

Thank you!

Was just accepted with the 1783 Scholarship.

3 Likes

Accepted with the Provost Scholarship!

2 Likes

Accepted w Limestone award

3 Likes

Daughter accepted with the 1783 Scholarship. Very happy!

2 Likes

Daughter accepted with the Benjamin Rush scholarship.

2 Likes

Son accepted with Presidential Scholarship and a Music scholar’s award. So exciting!

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Dickinson sends out admitted student packages? So excited to be accepted!

1 Like

Daughter accepted yesterday 3/10 with John Dickinson scholarship!

1 Like

Congrats to all! Would you mind posting stats? I have a D24 and I’m wondering if Dickinson might be a target/match vs…

35% acceptance rate this year.

5 Likes

Wow!

Hi! I don’t feel comfortable sharing my daughter’s specific stats but I can share that her SAT score was higher than the upper end of the Dickinson median, straight A’s, mostly honors, a couple AP’s, Cum Laude Society, summer jobs, summer internship, minimal EC’s. Hope that helps.

My daughter accepted yesterday with tuition exchange scholarship

1 Like

Dickinson is test-blind. I submitted my score elsewhere, just not at Dickinson…for obvious reasons.

I’m not going to give finite details for privacy reasons, but I had a 3.6UW coming from a well-regarded public HS. I also have extensive leadership experience, including leading a federally-funded eco-tourism revitalization project.

My son was accepted with Dickinson Scholarship. This school is a bit of a reach for him so was a pleasant surprise. Love how they quoted his essay in the acceptance letter!

5 Likes

Son Accepted with Scholarships and grants! Very happy!

2 Likes

Yes we thought that was a nice touch! Congrats!

my son got notice about the TE scholarship

2 Likes