Did I get full admission?

<p>Checked Howdy today under "Manage Application" link and got a "Whoop! You Have Been Admitted". I'm really excited, but I am not sure if I am a full admit. AIS still shows step 3 and I do not have any extra tabs in howdy like others have seen before being admitted. </p>

<p>I know there are many others who have received conditional admission, (i.e. BLINN TEAM, PSA, etc.), but how do you find out what your admission condition is? I do not see any changes to my major in AIS and next to the Whoop! message in manage applications it still reads: "Level : Undergraduate Major: BUAD Program: BAC-BUAD. Does that mean I have full admission?</p>

<p>Any help would be greatly apprectiated!</p>

<p>314 views…no one can help me out???</p>

<p>No clue, but why don’t you call TAMU admissions and ask them? I’m sure they would be happy to help…</p>

<p>Sounds to me like you got Blinn.</p>

<p>If you were in Blinn it would say: TEAM OR BAC-TEAM</p>

<p>Can’t be sure, but it sounds like full admittance–BAC is Bachelor and BUAD is for Business Administration. Let us know for sure so we can post congratulations!</p>

<p>@r3v, on the AIS page down near the bottom there is a link called “Correspondence” if you open it there may be an “Admissions Decision” document that you can open and view that should be more specific, if it has been sent.</p>