Did I just lose all chances for a scholarship?

<p>I stupidly accepted Purdue's offer for admission before they offered me any money, is it true that they now won't even consider me for scholarships? I just wanted to get my housing stuff in but now I can't help but feel like an extreme idiot.</p>

<p>No, you should still be able to go into your myPurdue and apply for scholarships.</p>

<p>^ This is the kind of a ‘great-relieving answer’ isn’t it? :slight_smile: Good luck!</p>

<p>Well I meant the merit scholarships that they’re sending out now.</p>

<p>The scholarships that they are sending out now are for applicants who applied before November 15.</p>

<p>If you applied before November 15, this means that you are eligible even if you have already accepted your offer of admission.</p>

<p>I spoke from someone is housing, and it does not matter how soon you get your housing application in, as long as it is before May 1st. It is a random lottery that they use to determine where they start processing housing applications. So someone who applies for housing on Feb 1st or March 1st both have the same chances of getting their priorities. The one exception to this might be for Learning Communities, where if there are a lot of similar students with similar backgrounds, they may use the application date as a determining factor. I also found out that you can apply for the LC without having to actually accept your offer of admission at Purdue.</p>