Does The Supe sell printers?

<p>Or is that something we should plan to buy before we arrive in T-Town?</p>

<p>Have you considered checking with Office Depot to see if you could purchase it online and pick it up in Tuscaloosa? There is an Office Depot beside Walmart, an Office Max near Hargrove Road, and another Office Depot in Northport near Publix. Be sure to consider ink cartridge prices in your decision. I don’t recommend sticking up on them since they won’t work past the electronic expiration date.</p>

<p>You could also consider checking Sams Club.</p>

<p>Thanks, @bamagirls. Apparently a lot of kids use Best Buy too. We’ll order from one of those places and have it shipped. </p>

<p>Just for future reference, The Supe does NOT sell any computer-related products even though they’re an authorized Apple dealer. It’s not the place to head to if you need an extra cable, etc.</p>

<p>The Supe does carry accessories such as cables, cases, chargers, Ethernet cables, sleeves, software, etc.</p>

<p>We actually bought some accessories yesterday for the newly released MacBook Pro.</p>

<p>Well that’s good to know because when my husband called this morning they told him they sold none of it! Thanks for the correction!</p>

<p>The Ferg location is huge now. It’s possible he spoke with a student worker who answered incorrectly or that he spoke with the Tut location where books are being handled during renovation. I’m not sure if textbooks are back yet at the Ferg. We didn’t notice yesterday. The techs there are certified and will perform repairs under AppleCare if necessary. We found this useful and convenient with our oldest a few years ago.:)</p>