Dorm Choices - Honors Dorm??

<p>My S has applied to the Honors program and also chose the Honors dorms as his first choice. I'm concerned that if he doesn't get into the Honors program we may wish we had chosen differently. My assumption is that if you are accepted to the Honors program than you have a guaranteed spot in one of the Honors dorms. If that is true, then we should be picking a different dorm to insure we get our second choice. Any input from experienced folks?</p>

<p>I believe that if you do not get into Honors then your second choice becomes your default first choice. If I recall correctly, you were required to select Honors housing as first choice as a stipulation when applying for Honors, so you did everything right. just make sure your second choice is acceptable to you.</p>

<p>you have to select honors housing for your dorm choice. If you do not get accepted into the honors program, then you can go into the dorm offerings and select. I think it is up until May 1st but please confirm on the website.</p>