dorms

<p>i just checked the website and my status has finally changed to under review so i wsa wondering by the time i get accepted ( end of this month im guessing or possibly beg. of april at the latest ) wil it be tough to get a dorm in az so or kaibab?</p>

<p>was*(10 char)</p>

<p>hmm... not sure. You might be put on a waiting list to get into any dorm at all. On the other hand, it might just be tough to get into your dorm of choice. I know a lot of people that were hurrying to get their applications and deposits in before the March 1st deadline for guaranteed housing. Anywho... it's a tough call. You'll most likely end up at least getting some sort of housing, but chances are it won't necessarily be the ones you requested.</p>

<p>deadline is april 1st after that everyone gets put on a waitlist. even if im on a waitlist like about at the top . do i stand a chance to get a dorm? ( hopefully not babcock )</p>

<p>My guess is that even if you are wait listed you will get a dorm. They probably have a lot of cancellations over the summer, so I seriously wouldn't worry. Oh... and I've heard so many bad things about Babcock, but on the bright side, at least it has a pool!</p>

<p>i just checked and it said decision has been made so it looks like ill get a dorm..that is if im accepted. im pretty nervous right now i got butterflies in my stomach i only have a 2.9 uw and im out of state although my rank , and classes i took r pretty good. test scores arent bad either . but still im pretty nervous</p>

<p>woo i was accepted. im applying to the dorms as we speak. my choices are :1. az so triple 2.kaibab double 3. coronado double 4.hopi double and 5. yuma double</p>

<p>when can you first apply? like january? and then will get a reply in a few weeks and then apply for a dorm?</p>