Double major with Professional Golf Management and a science (possibly a BSN)?

<p>Even though the two majors definitely don't compliment one another, I am extremely interested in professional golf management (becoming a PGA teaching professional) and possibly a nursing career. My dream would be to work as a PGA teaching professional during the "playing months" for most golfers (around April/May to October, at least for states that aren't in the South) and to work as a registered nurse or nurse practitioner in a third world country during the remaining months. </p>

<p>I have read that adding another major and/or minor is recommended for PGM students (at least that's what is mentioned on the NC State website), even though the added major and/or minor usually relates to business in most cases, but not necessarily all cases, obviously. </p>

<p>So, my questions are the following:</p>

<p>Would this be a feasible goal?
Would any of you recommend another major in science/health care besides a BSN that I could add to a major in PGM?</p>

<p>If you have any appropriate questions to ask me, please feel free to ask if you need additional information that could possibly add to the quality of your answer!</p>

<p>Thanks for all of the answers ahead of time! =D</p>

<p>I don’t think NC State has a BSN program</p>