Duke Class of 2027 Official Thread

A good amount of people in this thread

1 Like

Are you on board view or list view? On board view I am complete but on list view it says Current Decision so I guess it depends on what view?

Are the people on ā€œdecidedā€ maybe people who applied ED and were deferred? Because thatā€™s whatā€™s happening for some people with other schools who were deferred.

I was ED and deferred and depending on the view it either says complete or current decision.

The accepted person I know only has ā€œapplicantā€ where you have ā€œcurrent decisionā€

2 Likes

How do you make it list view or board view?

I donā€™t think slate is reliable or an indication - I have been accepted to many schools and have never seen ā€œapplicantā€ alone on any of them. On the ā€œApplication Trackerā€ on the right hand side it says View As: Board or list - on Board mine is under the tab complete but still says current decision on the list view it simply says current decision alone under status.

1 Like

I am discounting all other schoolsā€™ processes and trying to figure out Dukeā€™s method. In my understanding, ā€œapplicantā€ + ā€œcompleteā€ = people who have gotten likelies and ā€œcurrent decisionā€ + ā€œcompleteā€ or ā€œdecidedā€ = I canā€™t say for sure

2 Likes

Hi, my slate account say applicant/complete. What is this speculated to indicate? (sorry I just got here)

look up slate and make a student account using relevant info found on ur common app

Possible acceptance based on a handful of data points. Probably meaningless

2 Likes

Delete

1 Like

Maybe waitlist? This is all wild speculation.

1 Like

Deleted

Can you guys vote via this link to see if it means anything? What does your Duke slate say? - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com

I would not look too much into this portal astrology. Compared to the GT/Berkeley portal astrologies, slate seems to be much less certain. Seems that weā€™re just guessing at this point. Right now my portal says applicant/complete, but Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m going to be rejected judging by my rejections from usc, northwestern, hmcā€¦(also didnā€™t do an interview with dukeā€¦). i really donā€™t think weā€™ll be able to get meaningful conclusions from any of this. everyone should just patiently wait till friday to check.

no point in making this time of waiting even more stressful!

2 Likes

Did everyoneā€™s email for admission decision had the financial aid part?

What do u mean?

If you applied for financial aid and submitted your financial aid materials on time, your award letter will also be available at that time.

1 Like