Early Decision Class of 2018

<p>Accepted to the Pamplin College of Business!</p>

<p>wGPA: 4.11
uwGPA: 3.79
SAT: 1290/1600, 2010/2400</p>

<p>Variety of extracurriculars including a job and leadership positions, member of 6 honor societies</p>

<p>I’m from NoVA</p>

<p>Congrats to everyone else accepted and good luck to those applying!</p>

<p>Accepted Engineering.
Totally did not think it would happen, I actually was anticipating deferral and so I took the SAT again last weekend.</p>

<p>660M 640R
4.05 Weighted</p>

<p>Full IB candidate
I have all IB classes (nothing special really, many people at my school have all IB classes because they take the easy ones)
These two are the only ones that stand out:
IB Math HL
IB Phys HL</p>

<p>Eagle scout as of now, however, I did not get to put eagle on my app as i didn’t have it then.</p>

<p>Congrats everyone who got accepted!
I’d be glad to answer any questions if you have any!</p>

<p>Accepted ED</p>

<p>SAT: 1500/1600, 2250/2400 (Math: 740, English: 760)
Weighted GPA: 4.6
Unweighted GPA: 3.961
Activties: Summer internship for a campaign, working as a lifeguard, president of Model UN club, very involved with student ministry and my church</p>

<p>Congrats to all who got in!</p>

<p>Accepted!
1270/1600
3.5 UW (9 APs)
College of Science-Biology </p>

<p>:)))</p>

<p>I got accepted into engineering!!!
GPA: 3.92 weighted (10 APs)
SAT: 1280/1600
ACT: 29 math, 26 reading
I am from northern Virginia and Asian</p>

<p>Accepted into art!
GPA: 4.1 weighted (I take all college courses)
Sat: 540/Math 650/verbal
No Act!
Central VA
Very few extra curriculars, alot I had to tell them I couldn’t take my senior year! Steady high position at a part time job.</p>

<p>Here’s a link to the BIT graduation course checksheet! Not sure if you were able to find it since I know it took me awhile to find when I was researching BIT, so I figure I may as well post it just in case :slight_smile:
<a href=“http://www.bit.vt.edu/academics/2015%20-%20DSS.pdf[/url]”>http://www.bit.vt.edu/academics/2015%20-%20DSS.pdf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Oops I posted this in the wrong thread and don’t know how to edit! Sorry!</p>