Early Decision Notification

<p>I'm eagerly awaiting my early decision notification letter and hoping for some good news! How about you? I know the listed date on the web is 12/15. Is this the date that the letters are actually mailed? Do they ever mail it a day earlier? If they mail it on 12/15, then it's possible that I may not get my letter until nect Mon 12/17. </p>

<p>Also, does the size of a Geneseo ED notification have any meaning? Is it a regular letter size for a negative response and a folder size for a positive response? BTW for me, a deferral would be considered a negative response.</p>

<p>Anyway, I'm not too anxious - lol.</p>

<p>Just found that letters were mailed today. So by this time tomorrow I will hopefully be celebrating. If not, I’ve got more work to do and more colleges to see.</p>

<p>Hmmmm. I heard that it may take about 2 mail days to get the notification so maybe Monday now. How am i going to get thru the weekend?</p>

<p>I will still be crossing my fingers for some good news today. Wish me luck:)</p>

<p>Hope you get in! Just received my notification in the mail today, I got in :). Look forward to seeing a big envelope!</p>

<p>Just got my big red beautiful folder! Hurray! SUNY Geneseo classof 2017!!!
Congrats Aequoreaa!</p>

<p>I got mine today too and I’m out of state. :]</p>