Easiest sciences major to get into at Texas A&M

<p>I was just wondering which is the least competitive Sciences major to get into at Texas A&M? I'm thinking of going into Geology, but my GPA isnt the greatest. I'm dset on going to A&M so I'm willing to try another major in the sciences field. (maybe switch into geology later)</p>

<p>Anything that’s not business, architecture (specifically, visualization), or engineering is pretty easy to get in to. However, this does not mean you have a guaranteed spot. Just keep in mind that you will most likely get into your desired major.</p>

<p>Sent from my Desire HD using CC App</p>

<p>Thanks for the reply! So Geosciences should be easy enough to get into then?</p>

<p>It should be. However, I think a few people do apply for that major. I doubt there is a limit for that major. Only some majors have limits for enrollment (the ones I mentioned). Have you checked on your admissions decision?</p>

<p>Sent from my Desire HD using CC App</p>

<p>12345eng, You should email or phone the Geosciences Dept. during Spring Semester about getting an interview. My son visited with them when he was going through the application process, and they were very helpful and accommodating. He decided on an engineering major there at A&M instead and is currently enrolled in that school, but Geosciences was a good second choice and they made him quite familiar with the different types of geoscience.</p>