ECU Honors College and EC Scholars Class of 2024

Just starting a thread for updates on acceptances at the end of the month. Could any students from last year tell me exactly when you received your Honors College letter or your EC Scholar letter?

My D20 is waiting to hear too. Looks like last year’s first letter was received on Jan 22nd but most received them on Jan 28th and on. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Was it a physical letter last year??

From reports I read it was a physical mailed letter which is why I think the school lists a targeted notification date.

My son applied to HC and nothing yet. My daughter was HC and Early Assurance and had to interview, I guess there not interviews for just HC? I can’t remember.

Good luck to all.

We were told interviews are for EC Scholars and EA

Honors college letters should arrive today I have informed mail delivery and it shows one envelope for each of my D arriving today.

Twinmommy- Are you close to the school? Trying to gauge mail times for different parts of the state…

we live about an hour or so from ecu but mail from there usually takes one to two days for us

Thank you! We live further out and our mail is always delayed (seriously- from everywhere) by a day or two.

BTW just signed up for informed delivery. (Thanks for mentioning!) Maybe now our mail will arrive on time.

Just got my Honors College letter in the mail!

Congrats!

I called the Honors College and was told they were sent out in batches this week. Good Luck to everyone!

Informed delivery says my daughter’s is coming today as well. Unfortunately, she’s out of the state until Sunday.

For all you guys that can see your Honors College letter on Informed Delivery: is it a small or large envelope? I’m just wondering if it is like admission decisions, where they say a small letter is bad news and a large one is good? But maybe either way it would just be a regular envelope? I know… I’m completely over analyzing this! My son got deferred to regular admission for NC State today, and I’m so worried that an ECU Honors College rejection tomorrow would just be more salt on the wound. Trying to prepare myself!

Well, my daughter’s letter didn’t come today after all. It looks like a small envelope on Informed Delivery. She really wants the smaller environment that the Honors College would hopefully provide. I guess we’ll wait and see if it arrives tomorrow.

With the Honors College invite has anyone heard about EC Scholars? I highly doubt my D20 will make it to selection Sunday but thought I would see what everyone is hearing. Good luck all!

@twinmommy that is interesting as I think we are both in Wake County. Only one of my twins applied for ECU Honors but I don’t see anything coming in our informed delivery.

@croaswife yes we are in wake county. We received both honors college letters yesterday.

@twinmommy thanks. Is there an HC decision in their portal as well? We have had many issues with USPS in our neighborhood. It would be nice to have another way to know in case the mail goes missing.