Elon University Class of 2027 Official Thread

Dd received her email :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine was offered to interview for Honors Fellow!

2 Likes

DD got email but canā€™t check b/c sheā€™s at rehearsal. :scream: I grew up in the Burlington/Elon area if anyone has questions!

1 Like

Son was offered interview for Honors and Business Fellows

2 Likes

Son was invited for Elon college fellows- never got an email, just checked his portal!

2 Likes

Please do you get separate notifications for each Fellow program you opt for or all is sent at once?

The one notice will tell you which ones you got

Yes, you are notified for both, and youā€™ll see it on the portal under ā€œletter(s)ā€ towards the bottom in bold.

Does anyone have any idea about timing? I registered hoping it would go farther into schedule but it did not. Wondering when it ends on the 4th.

I believe I read somewhere about getting done at 730pm on sat? Iā€™m sure more info will come out soon.

1 Like

Does anyone know what happens if you canā€™t make the Fellows weekend but were invited?

They said that your student could do a virtual interview.

I think in the past they offered a chance to interview remotely but if you can re-arrange your plans itā€™s a really great opportunity for students and parents to talk to current Fellows and faculty.

Did people get notified for Scholars Programs today? Or just the Fellows programs? My son only applied to Scholars programs so wondering if that was today (and he didnā€™t get) or is that later (website says early February)

I did confirm that the deposit is 100% refundable, but feels a little weird because now his portal assumes he is going (asking for t-shirt size, etc). I think he will actually end up going, but still waiting for 1 more regular decision result

1 Like

Business. Has been fabulous opportunity. The story I tell to capture the program: On the first day of school, freshman meet with their basic ā€œget ready for collegeā€ class. My kidā€™s roommate went to hers and they drew pictures of what they pictured college being. Kid went to the business fellows and they started signing up for LinkedIn. Require Excel certification in one class. Etc. Real-world stuff. Good luck!

1 Like

Which program did she end up doing if you donā€™t mind sharing, and how intense has it been?

I found this from a past year. https://www.elon.edu/u/admissions/undergraduate/admissions-events/scholarship-weekend-general-schedule/

2 Likes

Thank you! Sounds like a great program!

2 Likes

This is super helpful!! Thank you!

2 Likes