Eminence Fellows Scholarship 2022

Mine hasn’t either. Was your kid just accepted last weekend as well? I’m wondering if that makes a difference.

Hello Ben,

I have few questions about eminence fellow, how hard is it to maintain 3.5 gpa with all the given workload ? what happens if gpa drops below 3.5 ? Do people drop out of program ? Highly appreciate your response

Hi Rao,
Most of the Eminence students that I know do not find it difficult to meet the GPA requirement. OSU follows a traditional grading scale (A = 4.0, A- = 3.7, B+ = 3.3, etc.), so you do not need to get straight A’s. That being said, some semesters can be difficult. If you do fall below the GPA requirement, you are put on academic probation and you are given one semester to raise your GPA. The Eminence program coordinator, Rebecca Ward, works closely with each fellow to make sure that everyone is staying on track and has the resources to succeed. OSU offers several other tools, such as the Grade Forgiveness program, to help students achieve their academic goals.

1 Like

Hi Ben,

thank you very much for the quick reply. I assume during the academic probation the eminence program still covers all the cost. Sorry to ask you again, have there been any drop outs ?