Engineering at UCLA & UCSD

I’m a transfer applicant who got admitted to UCLA and UCSD for bioengineering and I’m having a difficult time deciding which college to commit to. They both have some pros and cons, such as UCLA’s bioE being fairly new and UCSD being a “dry” campus. I don’t expect to party a lot at a UC because all I’ve been doing throughout my community college life has been chillen with friends every week or two, however, I also don’t want to be at a desk 24/7 from beginning to the end of the quarter. If anyone with experience can reply back giving an insight into how rigorous each bioengineer program or just engineering department in general is, as well as social life, and any other details, I would gladly appreciate it.
Also, how finding a job with a bioengineer BS turned out. I know San Diego is home to one of the largest biotech hubs in the country, so would it probably be easier finding an internship/job in San Diego especially after they see I studied at UCSD’s program? I expect the bioE industry not to give as much praise to a UCLA graduate as much as a UCSD graduate since UCSD’s bioE is one of the best in the country, but I guess it also depends on how well I build my resume in general.