Engineering program at GW

Does anyone have any info or feedback on the strength of GW’s engineering program? We are aware of the new engineering building built in 2015. Also curious to know if employers actively recruit engineering students from GW.

I am also interesting in this, Kerry. For what USNWR rankings are worth, GW’s engineering program is ranked only 75th. This compared with comparable schools such as Northeastern in the top 40. Our S2 received a Clark Engineering Scholarship and no one at GW seems to know what exactly the scholarship is. We spoke with financial aid, admissions, and with the engineering department and no one can provide us with definitive information other than the general stuff found on line. We even reached out to the Clark Foundation and they were no help either. Frustrating considering that this is a major scholarship for GW, presumably a boost to their status as an undergraduate engineering school. Let me know what you find out!

Follow the GW SEAS on twitter and you will see job fairs and employment opportunities that have been posted. From what I’ve read, GW is working on the standing of its engineering programs which aren’t a traditional strength of the school.