EOP CLASS OF 2019

I applied to New Paltz, Oswego, Stony brook, Binghamton, university of Buffalo, Oneonta, and Geneseo.I applied January but didn’t give in all the documents until mid-February @lostaccount‌

Thanks Pokemon, Hasn’t been taht much time since you applied.

Admitted. Decisions should be out on the status checker.

Holy---- DENIED. OK.

I checked status checker for Bing and Stony. For Bing it says “Complete ready for review” and Bing it still says being processed

@playforever @sqx1021415 what are your stats? if you don’t mind me asking

@sqx1021415‌ Can you please tell us your stats?

Application Status: Decision Made
Decision: Denied

It was redy for review and complete application before.

@playforever‌ stats please?

Guys I also got denied, I just checked my application status.
Stats
GPA: 3.3
ACT: 23

@sqx1021415‌ I am sorry for not being clear. I wanted to know if you could tell us your GPA, SAT score, etc.

@maisha97 My GPA: about 93 out of 1000 And my SAT: 980 or 990/ 1450

I just sent an email to ask why I got rejected. But whatever.

93/100

@sqx1021415‌ Thanks for posting it.

Same here. Still see “Complete ready for review.” All my forms got processed one March 3rd, I didn’t get contacted about sending in the eop forms until early March. Probably gonna have to wait till the 10th. On another note, I was accepted into Stony Brook a few weeks ago :smiley:

Its so weird because my application has been at the “being processed” stage for the last few weeks.

@nick428 @sqx1021415 did you guys not have a lot of extracurricular activities and community service hours? thats probably one of the reasons why

I do. A lot. Does why I sent email to them and ask what’s the reason that reject me…

I noticed on my Stony Brook account under "Holds " It says “CHE Placement Preparation Proc” Does anyone know what this means?

Okay I followed the website they provided and it’s and assessment test for biology/pre med/ and health sciences majors. The website says it’s for incoming freshman. And I have to complete it before 2 business days prior to summer orientation. So does this mean I got accepted? Admission status says its being processed.